Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm Happy to be Independent...and So Should You

I just want to wish everyone a great 4th of July...you've all worked very hard and deserve a couple days off. Just wanted to give everyone fair warning - especially my friend Tiny, who lives, drinks and breathes the "Diary of the Downsized" that we here at the DoD blog will probably taking some time off, too... but worry not, we'll be back just in time to brighten your Monday morning. I also want to give a shout out to my main man, Frza - congrats man...we'll miss you.

Finally, in anticipation of the long weekend, but more out of fear of not having any of you come back to join our party here on the DoD blog, I thought I'd leave you with some teasers for next week's postings, which include: some tips and advice from the Men of Leisure Manual, a post on how unemployment has introduced me to new things in my life and we'll also pull back the curtains a little on this blogger's personal life and tell you about my one special lady...and of course, we'll see what else pops in my head or what life throws at me and pass that along for your reading enjoyment....

MJB

No comments: