Thursday, July 3, 2008

Reading the "Diary of the Downsized" and the "JSB" Provides 150% of Your Recommended Daily Intake of High Quality Blogging

If, after consuming the daily meal that is the "Diary of the Downside" you still find yourself jonesing for more, then I highly recommend you turn to the JSB (formally known as JeremysSpecialBlog) to help sate your blogosphere appetite. http://jeremysspecialblog.blogspot.com

Read the JSB on a regular basis and there's no doubt in my mind that you'll marvel at the incredibly diverse range of topics covered (both obscure and topical) and how each is crafted with such a rare mix of wit, intellectual stimulus while also possessing an endearing sort of "wackiness" all at the same time. He also has a video blog of himself every so often....I mean, how can you top that? I know many of you are already avid fans of his site, but I also know that many of you are not, but I'm supremely confident you will soon be....

MJB

No comments: